Friday, September 23, 2011

Sometimes even a die hard Ute fan needs to acknowledge that Cougars are doing great things for the family!

My daughter is attending law school at BYU.  My husband graduated from BYU many years ago.  Our oldest son is studying computer science and linguistics at BYU; sometimes I feel a little picked on being the only Ute in our household.  I tell Trent that our intramarriage conflict has damaged some of our children.  Take the twins for example.  My favorite color is Ute red and my husband's favorite color is Cougar blue.  Where do our twins go to school?  Weber State.  What is Weber's color?  Purple, a color when red meets blue.  I rest my case!

Speaking of resting cases, BYU law students are hosting their annual Students for the Family Symposium, October 28th and 29th.  For more information and/or to register OR volunteer for the event, visit www.studentsforthefamily.org or email questions to sftfvolunteers@gmail.com

Please show your support for this wonderful event!

No comments:

Post a Comment