Saturday, March 16, 2013

Day Two: Will power holding

Last time I wowed it took a bit for my sugar cravings to pass.  This time it's the same story.  Last night we got together with some friends and after our date they kept talking about ice cream.  I LOVE ice cream!  I held strong and didn't indulge, instead we brought them to our house and served cheese cake; something I can easily refuse.
Yesterday was exercise/therapy day for my ankle:
1 hour on the bike with no tension; heel lifts; stork standing
Menu:
Breakfast- 1/2 cup steel cut oats, 1 teaspoon brown sugar, 1 cup milk
Lunch- 1 cup Pasta with Beef Chorizo; 1 small pink grapefruit
Snack- 1 handful fresh blueberries
Dinner- BBQ Brick Chicken leg quarter, 1 cup green salad, 1/2 cup Arizona 4th of July Potato Salad (P.137 Loss Leaders)

My goals for this week are:
  1. Reduce sugar in my diet
  2. Eliminate fast food
  3. Control my portions.  This was difficult yesterday because I love my Arizona potato salad. 
  4. Get some form of exercise each day that is within my medical restrictions.  Not as easy as one might think.  Being less active is a struggle for me.  I actually have dreams of skiing, jogging, and riding Sebastian.

No comments:

Post a Comment