Sunday, March 17, 2013

3rd Day Was Not Stellar :(

Yesterday started out well.  I increased my sit ups, torso twists and kitchen counter push ups to 30 of each.
My diet was good as were my portions. Here's what I ate.
Breakfast- 1/2 cup Steel cut oats, 1 teaspoon brown sugar, 1 cup milk
Morning snack- 1/2 cup fresh fruit slices (strawberries and blueberries)
Lunch- The last 1C. of left-over pasta chorizo and 1 cup green salad
Afternoon snack- 1 medium kohlrabi
Dinner- Grilled ahi tuna, 8 steamed asparagus spears, and 1/2 cup Arizona potato salad

A little hungrier today and had two snacks but that's okay; however, I got an unexpected call and guess who emerged?  Dun, dun, dun, dah...The STRESS EATER.

At 10:00 p.m. I ate 1 sugar cookie and 3 handfuls of Jalapeno cheddar Cheetos.  And could have downed a quart of ice cream in a blink of an eye  IF I had it in the freezer.  Glad I didn't buy any at the grocery store today for the "Kids".  Yeah, right...the "kids".  Well, there's always tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment