Thursday, November 10, 2011

Every where I go there are help wanted signs

Last night I ran to Fedex printing, it use to be the kinko's store in Layton, HELP WANTED.  Then
I ran to JC Penney's, HELP WANTED.  Then off to Macey's Department Store, HELP WANTED.
On the way to my car I walk by Belle Pierre make up and you guessed it, HELP WANTED.
And the list goes on and on.  I am even seeing signs in grocery stores, convenience stores and even home building stores.  So if your high school or college aged children are in need of a job, they should certainly be able to find one.  Seeing all of these help wanted signs actually gives me hope in our economy.

News on the chicken front,  my hen has started abusing the chicks.  Had to separate her.  I am now using a  coop lined with bales of straw with a 250 watt heat lamp.  I hope they are old enough for this to work through the harsh weather that lies ahead.  I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment