Monday, October 24, 2011

Frozen Lemonaide

Last night Adam asked if I knew how to make Thelma's Frozen Lemonaide; I told him I had never tried but I would give it a whirl.
Here's what I did-

1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
1/2 cup white sugar
4 1/2 -5 cups water (Depending on how strong of a flavor you would like)
And enough ice to make the mixture slushy, about 2 large handfuls
Directions:
Put all ingredients in a blender or food processor and mix until slushy.  The reason why I don't know exactly how much water is I started with 4 cups and everyone thought it was too concentrated so I added some water and forgot to measure how much I added.

Everyone enjoyed Michelle's Frozen Lemonaide.  Give it a try and make Lora's Frozen Lemonaide or Chirsty's Frozen Lemonaide, or Nancy's Frozen Lemonaide... you get the picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment