Thursday, April 4, 2013

People have been asking...

Over the last week, I have had four people ask if I would post my daily menu and recipes.  I asked why they wanted my menu plan and they each said they would like to shop using lost leaders.  Well, the problem with their request is even grocery store chains have different advertised specials based on geographical regions i.e. A Davis County Fresh Market will have a different weekly ad than a Fresh Market in Utah County.
So here is my compromise, I will post my menu and ingredient prices for the week and some of my favorite recipes that could not be included in my published books, due to page count limitations.

Breakfast- Crepes filled with Nutella and Banana slices or Sweetened Cream and Strawberries
Strawberries were $1.88 a carton, large eggs 0.88 cents a dozen, whipping cream 0.69 cents, bananas 0.59/pound, and Nutella was $3.99 a jar.

Never Fail Crepes with Sweetened Cream and Strawberries

Never Fail Crepes
(I love this recipe because you do not have to let it rest for an hour before using)
4 eggs
1/4 cup melted butter
2 cups milk
2 1/4 cups flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
Directions:  Place in blender and blend until smooth.  Heat Teflon coated 12 inch pan on medium heat, once heated, pour 1/4 cup crepe batter in pan.  Swirl until pan bottom is evenly coated.  Cook about 15 seconds.  Flip using a plastic spatula and cook for about 5 more seconds.  Fill as desired. 
Serving Size- Makes about 35 crepes.  Each of us at 2 crepes for a total of 8 crepes.
Total cost- $2.57
Left overs: I have 1/2 the strawberries left over, most of the crepe batter, 8 eggs, 1/2 the whipping cream and 3/4 of the Nutella jar for another day.


Lunch- BBQ sandwiches from left over roast that I bought for $2.99 a pound.  Buns 12 count for $2.99.  Cole Slaw with mandarin oranges, strawberries and pineapple.  Cabbage 0.29/pound, mandarin oranges 0.65 a can, fresh pineapple $0.79/pound, green onions 0.69 a bunch, match stix carrots $1.29 a bag, dressing $2.99 a bottle and the left over strawberries $1.00.

Dinner- No dinner needed due to attending an Appreciation Dinner.

1 comment:

  1. I'm 15 years old. I was born with HIV my mother passed away because of the HIV infection And I regret why i never met Dr Itua he could have cured my mum for me because as a single mother it was very hard for my mother I came across Dr itua healing words online about how he cure different disease in different races diseases like HIV/Aids Herpes,Parkison,Asthma,Autism,Copd,Epilepsy,Shingles,Cold Sore,Infertility, Chronic Fatigues Syndrome,Fibromyalgia,Love Spell,Prostate Cancer,Lung Cancer,Glaucoma.,psoriasis, Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,psoriasis,
    Dementia.,Tach Disease,Breast Cancer,Blood Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Love Spell,Chronic Diarrhea,Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Weak Erection,Breast Enlargment,Penis Enlargment,Hpv,measles, tetanus, whooping cough, tuberculosis, polio and diphtheria)Diabetes Hepatitis even Cancer I was so excited but frighten at same time because I haven't come across such thing article online then I contacted Dr Itua on Mail drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ . I also chat with him on what's app +2348149277967 he tells me how it works then I tell him I want to proceed I paid him so swiftly Colorado post office I receive my herbal medicine within 4/5 working days he gave me guild lines to follow and here am I living healthy again can imagine how god use men to manifest his works am I writing in all articles online to spread the god work of Dr Itua Herbal Medicine,He's a Great Man.

    ReplyDelete