Friday, April 19, 2013

Chocolate Pie Crust in a Pinch!

I tried out a new recipe for Silky Chocolate Pie on Sunday.  All was going well until I went to my pantry and discovered that my store bought chocolate crust had some how vanished.  It was Sunday so going to the store was not an option.  What to do?  Here's the recipe for what I ended up making. It was delicious.
Chocolate Graham Cracker Crust
 1 package graham crackers, fine crumbs
1/4 cup cocoa
1/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup melted butter
Direction:  Combine all ingredients.  Press into pie pan.  Bake 7-10 minutes at 350 degrees.  Cool and fill.
Chocolate Graham Cracker Crust


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I removed my own comment because it had an error! Now it looks like I said something inappropriate. Your crust was stolen by a stupid daikini!

      Delete
    2. Ha ha! Willow is a classic. Next time you come home let's watch it.

      Delete