Thursday, January 17, 2013




In this book you will learn:
 
  • What loss leaders are
  • Why grocery stores use loss leaders
  • How to make loss leaders work to your advantage
  • Eighteen must know grocery shopping rules
  • How to build a weekly menu using loss leaders
  • How to create an all inclusive, menu driven grocery list
  • How to create meals from leftover ingredients and meals
  • Many delicious and simple recipes made from comon ingredients!
How would you like to serve your family King crab legs, shrimp, and mussels in the half shell for only $19.49!  That's $19.49 for four adult servings and have enough shrimp left over for another meal!
 
 I can't tell you the joy I experience when I  serve my family a gourmet meal for the cost of 4- number ones at McDonalds.
 
Would you believe that by using loss leader menu planning I was able to serve my family a Christmas dinner consisting of 5 slices of 1 inch thick prime rib, baked potato, green salad and an Italian pinenut torta for only $33.98. 
 
It's true!  I also used the 5th slice of prime rib to make 4 gigantic servings of Vietnamese Pho Noodle Soup!  Cost of the soup $4.29 for the entire family.
 
If you would like to eat like a king and save money, you need to learn how to shop and cook the loss leader way!


No comments:

Post a Comment